Status of Projects:

  • Werewolf: Grave Dirt (Sequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 6
  • Werewolf: Beginnings (Prequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 4
  • Werewolf - 3rd Re-Draft UNDERWAY
  • Resident Evil (fanfic) - In the Works (only for fun)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Re-Draft done!

Well I managed to finish my re-draft of Werewolf :D am so proud and happy and... *yawns* tired. Least that's done and out of the way and whatnot now. Think I'm gonna put it to one side for a while. Take a break and then in a couple of weeks time read it through and see what I think before doing... what I decide to do with it next.

I did my first day of supply today at my school :D in a year two class. It went quite well... I think. Quite enjoyed it. The morning was great! No problems what-so-ever. But then after dinner they were a bit fussy... I mean they're only 6-7 year olds I was teaching and so friday after = boring for them (and me to be fair) But I survived. Also met many of the staff, not that I can remember their names there was so damn many of them. Anyways, I'm going back in on tuesday afternoon to cover a year 5 class O_O *gulp* that's scary.
Ooh ooh and am planning on visiting my last placement school (Morley Place) with Lindsey, the other student that was on placement with me, next thursday. I wants to see my little year 3 class, bless. Will be gutted if they can't remember me...
The picture today is by d-e-w-d-r-o-p-s and I really think this is one of my favourites. It just looks nifty and atmospheric. Plus the fact I think I used the phrase" Nate should be looking at the viewer as if to say 'grrrr... you looking at my brother'," always makes me chuckle too :D
Anyways, think I'm going to take off now. Any ideas of what to write in my break from werewolf please feel free to email me ^^; hehe. Not sure I'm gonna make a start with Leon's prequel just yet, as I think my break will be more filled with... well... filler. Writing that won't go anywhere and simply serves to keep me writing. Anyways, peace out and all that cack.

No comments: