Status of Projects:

  • Werewolf: Grave Dirt (Sequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 6
  • Werewolf: Beginnings (Prequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 4
  • Werewolf - 3rd Re-Draft UNDERWAY
  • Resident Evil (fanfic) - In the Works (only for fun)

Monday, June 09, 2008

Prequels and Problems

Right so I'm currently working on a prequel to my Werewolf story. This is because one of my friends who has read the story felt she needed some closure as to HOW the brothers became werewolves since this isn't really addressed in the story. Well it is, I mean the events are explained in the prologue and expanded upon slightly throughout but I never really say WHO bit Nate (the eldest brother) so Linzi (yes you Linzi -_-) said she needed (yep NEEDED - she stressed that word...) to know more about it.

So I decided to write the story that was purely in planning stages for much later down the line (trust me... there are plans for *ahem* a few stories in my werewolf world). IT's not really the story of HOW they became werwolves still, lol. Sure that'll annoy Linzi some. But it's basically set the day after and is told from Leon's (the local werewolf Pack Alpha) point of view. You find out exactly who bit Nate and what happens to him whilst the brothers are off being Pack members.

Unfortunately it's struggling to take off. I'm not focused enough these days (stupid job hunting) but I hope to really get started in the next week or two. I have to since Linzi made me agree to providing her with the first chapter or two on... June 22nd (I think) after she finishes college.

On a positive note I have another job interview at a school called Roughwood Primary School on friday... -_- yep Friday the 13th. Of course the past has taught me that whilst others may find this an unlucky day it's quite lucky for me. I always end up taking tests and exams on friday the 13th and pass them easily. So fingers crossed *crosses fingers* it may go well ^^;

Ooh and the picture. Once again Nate and Max in chibi form. The... second picture I commissioned of them ever I believe. Decided it should be nice and happy with big bro Nate teasing little bro Max. Check out the artists (Blue Sapphirez) gallery for more chibi and anime style stuff.

No comments: