Status of Projects:

  • Werewolf: Grave Dirt (Sequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 6
  • Werewolf: Beginnings (Prequel) - Complete to end of Chapter 4
  • Werewolf - 3rd Re-Draft UNDERWAY
  • Resident Evil (fanfic) - In the Works (only for fun)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jobs and Plans

Okay SO since last updating I have gotten myself a teaching position at a Primary School not too far from where I live. So I will be starting in september in a year 5 class :D huzzah! It's technically only for two terms covering Maternity leave but the head teacher seems to think it may go on for longer which at least means I get most of my induction year done, huzzah!

Well I've managed to iron out the plans for the beginning of my Werewolf Prequel story :D so I now know HOW I'm starting it as in what's gonna be prologue and what's gonna be chapter one. So once I get time to start it I'm all set! Unfortunately with the fact that I now have to start thinking about september and planning stuff and what-not I'm not sure WHEN that'll be :( which sucks. But I should have more than enough free time to start it up.

The picture today is brand-spanking new. Only just received it and I think it goes well with the ending of the story where Nate... well actually I won't say that. But it does. Linzi and Niki you two might agree? The artist is EWGraphics and I think he did a good job. Not a detailed piece like a future one I'm hoping will be finished soon but looks cool all the same.

Oh before I go here are links to the re-drafted version of the prologue and first three chapters of werewolf:
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Hopefully that will work properly and take you to each one...

No comments: